Oiltest Group is recruiting for Admin officer.
Job Title: Admin Officer.
Ref No.: AO/17/01-PH
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Degree in Social /Behavioural Sciences or any other related discipline.
- Certifications in line with position will be an added advantage
Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience in same position is mandatory with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Must be computer literate and I.T savvy
- This role will be responsible for providing vital administrative and clerical support to the group.
- Successful candidate will also participate in developing and implementing administrative policies.
This will include but not limited to:
- Maintaining the day-to-day running of the department.
- Preparing correspondence and reports.
- Provide assistance to managers or staff as may be required.
- Manage Databases of Information required for the job
- Processing of Expatriate quotas, Visas, returns etc
- Implement Policies and Procedures as captured in the Condition of service.
- Protocol services and General back office administration.
- And other administrative tasks that may be assigned
- Good oral and written communication
- Energetic and self motivated
- Ability and readiness to work extra hours
- Attention to details. Accuracy of work. Thoroughness
- Listening Skills. Openness and honesty.
Apply Before: 7th February, 2017.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their hand written applications, detailed CV’s and other credentials, with the “Ref No” of the position on the top of the envelope to:
P. M. B 5135,
- Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for the position in the past 2 years.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Organisation Description: Oiltest Group, is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria.