CWAY Group is recruiting for Factory Managers.
Job Title: Factory Manager
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to Food & Beverage Processing.
Years of Experience: More than 5 years working experience in the field of production management.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, productivity and efficiency in the factory.
- Establish monitors and reinforces control across the entire factory related to Production, Quality Assurance, Maintenance and H&S.
- Ensures adherence to Food and Beverage Legislation, ISO certification, Good Manufacturing Practices and other internal and external regulatory compliance.
- Prepare, present and interpret Manufacturing SOPs, make recommendations which result in increased productivity and efficiency; reduce cost and improve customer satisfaction while following production plans.
- Ensure that his/her team completes projects within the deadlines to provide the planned capacity to meet the sales demand.
- Understand and control main cost drivers in Manufacturing.
- Build teams capabilities through implementation of training and development programs.
- Build productive relationships with the employee/ union representatives.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with the relevant government bodies.
- Ensure health and safety of all employees in the factory.
- In depth knowledge of a food & beverage organization: Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Environment, Engineering, Health & Safety.
- Good knowledge about ISO20002.
- No more than 45 years old.
Apply Before: 7th February, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of the email.
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production, wholesale and/ or supply of treated water, water dispensers, foods and beverages. CWAY Group was established in 2000 and currently has over sixteen fully automated factories with state of the art technology in Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya & India.