Dangote Group is recruiting for Customer Service Representatives.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative, NASCON.
Organization: Nascon Allied Industries Plc. (NASCON)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, creating and maintaining customers account information
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service specific questions and cross-selling
- Resolve product or service complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to the problem; expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies in keeping records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts and filing documents
Requirement: Proficiency in one or two Nigerian languages, an advantage.
Apply Before: 30th January, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to: email@example.com
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.