Co-creation Hub Nigeria is recruiting for Team Lead, Digital Security.
Job Title: Team Lead, Digital Security
Job Location: Lagos.
- The Digital Security Team Lead will drive CcHUB’s effort to ensure safe use of the technologies used to improve quality of life for Nigerians.
- The Team Lead will manage a network of digital security trainers, auditor, penetration testers and rapid responders spread across the country.
Your responsibilities shall include the following:
- Lead the CcHub Digital Security team including planning of activities, resources, task allocation, budgets and operations
- Liaise with clients particularly civil society organisations, journalists and startups to identify and meet their digital security needs
- Build and manage a team of digital security trainers, auditors and rapid responders to support our target users
- Develop and implement a quality assurance framework for CcHub’s digital security consultants
- Lead research to build awareness around digital security threats that Nigerian users and organisations may be susceptible to and mitigation strategies
- Liaise with the global internet freedom movement to understand trends that might have local implication for Nigerian organisations
- Provide technical insights & digital security support to all startups incubated at the CcHub
- Lead in developing proposals for new digital security projects to local and international funding organisations
- Prospect for new opportunities to provide digital security support to clients
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all activities
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive information security experience and relevant industry-recognised security certification(s)
- A Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree from an accredited university
- Experience providing digital security support to clients in a structured business environment
- Ability to methodically analyze problems and identify solutions and communicate to non-technical audience
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Strong understanding of various web technologies and experience with application code review
- An entrepreneurial and innovative mind-set
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply:
Co-Creation Hub seeks an experienced information security professional to lead our Digital Security Team geared to supporting civil society, startups, the media and active citizens to stay safe online.