Access Bank Plc is recruiting for Graduate Executive Trainees.
Job Title: Access Bank Plc Entry-Level Training Programme (Executive Trainee)
Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank or a Masters’ degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
- Would you like to make your passion your career?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
- Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high calibre applicants.
Apply Before: 9th February, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.