Access Bank Plc 2 Year Frontline Internship Programme
Job Title: Access Bank 2 Year Frontline Internship Programme
Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Have a Minimum of 2nd class lower degree from an accredited university
- This is an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options or require work experience as a pre-requisite for an MBA program with a leading international university.
- The frontline internship program offers on-the-job experience and classroom trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills.
- On a quarterly basis, the applicant will be exposed to a minimum of 8 hours classroom training which is in addition to the on-the-job experience.
- Are below the age of 24
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria
- Are willing to learn
- Are unapologetically driven
Apply Before: 9th February, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.