Nicole Sinclair Consulting is recruiting for Security CCTV Supervisor .
Job Title: Security CCTV Supervisor .
Job Location: Nationwide.
- Proficient with the technicalities and operations of the CCTV cameras.
- Brilliant business management abilities.
- Excellent competence at communicating, coordinating and organizing tasks.
- Ability to multi-tasks and work for long duration.
- Emphasis on detailing, safety and accuracy.
- Sets up security system in the form of CCTV cameras in strategic location and ensures the cameras functions smoothly.
- Performs the function of installing, repairing and maintaining CCTV cameras.
- Visits sites and locations to identify the areas that need to be monitored by the CCTV camera.
- Responsible for providing observation security and force protection support
- Monitoring the activities captured on the cameras and informing the authorities in case of suspicious activities.
- Respond and reports alarms, suspicious activities and violators in accordance with established procedures and policy.
- Maintains the records of the screened activities in case of suspicious, illegal or immoral activities to be submitted in report forms.
- Keeps records of all CCTV tapes.
- Updates the organization about the novel technologies and procedures introduced concerning CCTV operations.
- Ensure all video security equipment is operating effectively and efficiently.
- Random viewing of security videos ensuring site security and operation is maintained to high standards.
- Performs duties as instructed by the head of the security.
- Requisition required equipment and supplies and is accountable for its care, use, or return.
- Process all incidents related to security and reported in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Remain vigilant and ensures to take all reasonable measures to protect life, property and information.
- Responsible for the maintenance of inspection equipment to ensure optimum performance.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic management consulting firm set up to help start-up, small and medium businesses maximize their vision and achieve their highest potential through effective planning, structuring and maximized use of their resources.