Law Union & Rock Insurance is recruiting for Head, E- Business.
Job Title: Head, E- Business.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Develop and manage all e-Channel product – sales process flow and management reporting processes.
- Develop online sales Strategy to improve on sales. Establish methods and avenue through which technology can be used to generate and drive sales.
- Ensure availability of Applications and provide online real time support to both internal and external Users on the e-Channel facilities.
- Ensure customers’ satisfaction and security of the platform.
- Provide periodic training as required to both internal and external Users on the e-Channel Applications.
- Design procedures for Application of product to be put online (Where applicable) and provide support on technical e-Channel
- requirements for infrastructures to improve service delivery.
- Collaborate with functional teams (Strategy, Underwriter, Product Management, Business development, ICT and Finance) to develop and manage e-Channel strategies and plans
- Implement and manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) with internal and external Service Providers, Vendors (Jumia, Konga etc) and Consultants to manage and ensure online sales strategy tools (CRMS, Internet, Payment gateway, website, Intranet, email & SMS alert, NIID) are functioning as expected.
- Manage all e-Channel projects and communicate progress towards deliverables and milestones as defined in project schedules which includes participation in the definition & documentation of functional requirements and ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements.
Apply Before: 3rd February, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Law Union & Rock is one of the first generation Insurance Companies to open office in Nigeria six decades ago. We began operations in Nigeria in 1951 as a Chief Agency when the late Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony held the power of Attorney for Royal International Insurance Holding, a U.K leading Insurance Company [the first Nigerian to have such authority