Law Union & Rock Insurance Plc is recruiting for Agency Head.
Job Title: Agency Head.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Planning and target setting for the agent sales team
- Formulating sales strategies for different products and achieving targets
- Recruitment and management of agency channel team members
- Training, motivating and development of team members
- Gathering information from clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile;
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients including scheduling and attending meetings and understanding the nature of clients’ businesses or lives;
- Foreseeing clients’ insurance needs, such as policy renewals;
- Winning accounts against competitors;
- Keeping up with changes in the insurance market and in the clients’ industries;
- Collecting insurance premiums and processing accounts.
- Researching insurance companies’ policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for clients at the best price;
- Arranging specialised types of insurance cover in complex cases this may involve preparing reports for underwriters and surveyors;
- Advising clients on risk management and helping to devise new ways to mitigate risks
- Ensuring clients understand the terms and the extent of the cover provided in line with industry regulations;
- Renewing or amending existing policies;
- Claim administration
- Marketing and acquiring new clients;
- Developing relationships with underwriters, surveyors, photographers, structural engineers and other professionals;
- Agency team administrative tasks such as paperwork, correspondence and keeping detailed records and report writing.
Apply Before: 3rd February, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and application to: [email protected]
Law Union & Rock is one of the first generation Insurance Companies to open office in Nigeria six decades ago. We began operations in Nigeria in 1951 as a Chief Agency when the late Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony held the power of Attorney for Royal International Insurance Holding, a U.K leading Insurance Company [the first Nigerian to have such authority