Nicole Sinclair Consulting is recruiting for Head of Room Division.
Job Title: Head of Room Division
Job Location: Abuja.
Description: A Rooms Division Manager is responsible for overseeing all Rooms Division operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while evaluating guest satisfaction and setting department targets and objectives.
- Should possess at least a B.Sc in Hotel Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- Should have 7-10 years of experience in a hotel environment or related field, prior supervisory/managerial experience is required.
- Strong leadership skills to manage and motivate the team.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- Good financial awareness.
- Accountable and resilient.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High degree of initiative.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Familiar with Property Management System.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Manages the general operation of the Front Office e.g. Reception, Reservations, housekeeping , Concierge, Switchboard and Night Manager.
- Oversee Rooms Division operations including, but not limited, to Concierge, Reception, and Housekeeping.
- Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed work schedules.
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Room Division Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork.
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenities
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers.
- Ensure staffing levels cover business demands.
- Ensure ongoing training.
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated.
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Room Division team.
- Ensure team members comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Proficient in property management systems.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary.
- Ensure the department adheres to Peniel Apartment policies and procedures.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic management consulting firm set up to help start-up, small and medium businesses maximize their vision and achieve their highest potential through effective planning, structuring and maximized use of their resources.