InterContinental Lagos is recruiting for Front Office Manager.
What is your passion? Whether you’re into tennis, baking or karaoke, at IHG we’re interested in YOU. We employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we’re looking for more people like this to join our progressive & committed opening team at the InterContinental Lagos.
Job Title: Front Office Manager.
Job Number: LAG000293
Job Location: Lagos
- Do you see yourself as a Front Office Manager at InterContinental Lagos?
- What’s your passion? Whether you’re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we’re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we’re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
- At the moment we’re looking for a Front Office Manager to join our energetic, enthusiastic and passionate team at InterContinental Lagos.
- InterContinental Lagos is located in the heart of Lagos Island. The 5 star Hotel has 323 rooms, high quality restaurants and bars, gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. InterContinental Lagos has a group of colleagues who are committed to maintaining the highest standards of quality and service which defines the company vision of “Creating Great Hotels Guest Love.”
- This role, reports directly to the General Manager at InterContinental Lagos. As the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the front office (for example Guest Registration, Porter Services, Business Centre, Telephone and Concierge Services and Guest Reservations) to deliver a guest experience that is unique and brings the brand to life
- Educate and Train team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations. Ensure staff are properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job assignments
- Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival and make time to interact effectively with guests. Respond appropriately to guest complaints, solid feedback and build relationships to drive continuous improvement in guest satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma preferably in Hotel Management and/or related disciplines
- A good team leader and player
- Good knowledge of hospitality industry
- Ability to deliver under tight deadline
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Ability to relate with guest in a satisfactory manner
Experience: Minimum of 10 years’ experience, 5 of which must be at senior/management Level
Apply Before: 11:59:00 PM; 19th February, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
InterContinental Lagos is located on Victoria Island, in the centre of Lagos home to the majority of foreign embassies and multinational companies, making it the perfect residence for affluent business and diplomatic travellers. Built on an elevated terrain overlooking Lagos’s port and the city below, the 19 storey hotel offers uninterrupted, spectacular views of Lagos Skyline. InterContinental Lagos comprises of 352 well-appointed, elegantly decorated rooms and suites as well as a Club InterContinental floor.