InterContinental Lagos is recruiting for Director of Sales.
What is your passion? Whether you’re into tennis, baking or karaoke, at IHG we’re interested in YOU. We employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we’re looking for more people like this to join our progressive & committed opening team at the InterContinental Lagos.
Job Title: Director of Sales.
Job Number: LAG000297
Job Location: Lagos
- At the moment we’re looking for a Director of Sales to join our energetic, enthusiastic and passionate team at InterContinental Lagos.
- InterContinental Lagos is located in the heart of Lagos Island. The 5 star Hotel has 323 rooms, high quality restaurants and bars, gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. InterContinental Lagos has a group of colleagues who are committed to maintaining the highest standards of quality and service which defines the company vision of “Creating Great Hotels Guest Love.”
- This role, reports directly to the General Manager at InterContinental Lagos. As the Director of Sales you will be responsible to manage the operations of the Sales & Marketing Department by ensuring product quality standards are met and optimum service is provided to all hotel guest according to InterContinental Hotel Group’s business objective.
- You will also develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for the hotel to ensure maximum profitability, revenue sales goals, sales and marketing strategies are created and implemented.
- Direct day-to-day sales activities, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict, improve team member performance, and recognize good performance.
- Educate, train and motivate sales and marketing teams to achieve hotel revenue goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma in relevant discipline.
- A good team leader and player
- Ability to drive sales effort and achieve targets
- Must be able to demonstrate good leadership quality
- Good knowledge of the Hospitality Industry from the perspective of sales and marketing.
Experience: Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience, 5 of which must be at Management level
Apply Before: 11:59:00 PM; 19th February, 2017.
How to Apply:Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
InterContinental Lagos is located on Victoria Island, in the centre of Lagos home to the majority of foreign embassies and multinational companies, making it the perfect residence for affluent business and diplomatic travellers. Built on an elevated terrain overlooking Lagos’s port and the city below, the 19 storey hotel offers uninterrupted, spectacular views of Lagos Skyline. InterContinental Lagos comprises of 352 well-appointed, elegantly decorated rooms and suites as well as a Club InterContinental floor.