Nicole Sinclair Consulting is recruiting for Business Development Manager.
The role will be focused on nurturing the existing client base as well as focusing on new business, while exploiting exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Abuja.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets
- The ability to manage own work load
- Ability to use initiative to work alone with a team
Business development activities:
- To actively convert customer inquiries into confirmed sales to develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the serviced apartments
- To deliver the brand standards of outstanding customer service
- Ensuring a clear and effective line of communication is maintained within the sales team with the Guest services team
- Identifying and pursuing new business sales opportunities both by use of the company database, networking, attending exhibitions etc.
- Build possible new business contacts through attending face to face sales meetings in order to build lasting relationships
- Working with the Head of Sales and marketing, Guest services to ensure the meeting of their set targets
- Department must create inspirational and cost-effective proposals while pitching to the client/prospect
- Development and implementation of sales marketing campaigns(promotions) and client entertainment schemes
- Determining key requirements to enter new markets including undertaking marketing analysis, devising and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the purpose of seeking out new business in all relevant sectors
- To work without constant supervision and willing to work outside the normal 9-5 with flexible working hours including some evenings and weekends to accommodate business
Apply Before: Not Specified.
- Prepare proposals – obtain and bid for major new clients
- Market Research – Analyze and research potential business growth and opportunities from current existing clients & create a prospect list for targeting.
This list should be regularly revised which provides active leads that are identifiable through the use of contact categories. Egg. Focusing on associations, corporate, local authorities/ government bodies etc to enable successful categorization of the differing market sectors
- Relationship Development – establish positive links with potential partners and stakeholders and target number of referrals for proposal
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic management consulting firm set up to help start-up, small and medium businesses maximize their vision and achieve their highest potential through effective planning, structuring and maximized use of their resources.