Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position of Manager, Mechanical Maintenance .
Job Title: Manager, Mechanical Maintenance.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- O-Levels credits including mathematics & English Language at not more than two sittings
- First degree in Mechanical/ Plant Engineering or any related discipline.
- Mechanical Industrial Maintenance Engineering Training on Supervisory skills will be an added advantage
Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years related factory experience
- Carry out scheduled monthly maintenance in other to avoid breakdown.
- Manage mechanical inventories adequate for the site
- Supervise local procurement of installation materials to ensure hitch installation process within lowest cost
- Generate preventive, proactive and predictive maintenance adequate for the site.
- Check to ascertain the quality of job done and prepare report on work done for future reference purpose.
- Provide service support for all sites (Pasta and Snacks ) production lines, utilities and other support service areas
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Good Technical knowledge of Job area
- IT and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Must demonstrate a high sense of discipline
- Sound communication skills.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.