Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting seeking a resourceful individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
• Develop and deliver the strategy for new business development, marketing and client acquisition, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity.
• Responsible for negotiating and establishing outsourcing job contracts with clients
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients for future opportunities.
• Shall promote and maintain the strength of company’s image and quality at all time.
• Respond to RFP’s, develop presentations for new businesses, quarterly and annual plans, and implementation of those plans.
• To devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plans for business development
• Prospects aggressively and develops new customers through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling and follows up appropriately to obtain appointments.
• Identify new business and ways to increase revenue share of within existing accounts.
• Stay appropriately networked and keeps abreast of trends, news, events and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities are exploited.
• Maximize customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
• Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of proposals.
• Provide regular feedback to management about marketplace and competitor activity.
• Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
• Maximizes customer satisfaction in an effort to grow sales revenue
• Be both proactive and reactive to the customer’s needs and actively manage/monitor their performance (conduct and facilitate regular client visits.) customer service.
• Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing Ellae, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks and members where appropriate.
• Prepare necessary reports (Metrics, Periodic Business Reviews) and maintain in company database. Provide monthly reporting of revenue intake and closed deals.
• Maintain complete customer files and maintain appropriate customer and prospect information into the company contact management database.
Required Experience: 2 – 4 year(s)
• At least 3 years’ experience working in a business development role in a corporate environment.
• 2 years’ experience of developing and implementing partnership development activities.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Human Resources related discipline. Possession of a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all other departments.
• Have a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Principles, practices and techniques of human resources administration, organization and operation.
• Principles and practices of effective management, training and supervision.
• Methods and techniques for professional record keeping, writing, reporting and project management.
• First class communication skills: able to operate professionally and effectively at all levels.
• Excellent word-processing and database management skills.
• Excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience.
• Entrepreneurial drive, passion and ability to help shape the organization’s marketing and communication strategy.
• Ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate as appropriate.
• Set clear priorities between competing demands for resources and manage own task and priorities effectively and with • minimal supervision
• Organized, enthusiastic, open minded and smart
Qualification Required: M.Sc
How to Apply: To apply kindly send an application to include your CV to email@example.com with the subject title “APPLICATION FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE”.
Closing Date: 31/01/17