Cyclofoss Technologies Limited, a tech start-up company based in Lagos is seeking for outstanding candidates to fill up the vacant positions below:
- Audio / Music Editor
- Content Writer
- Content Editor
- Graduate Data Entry / Information Processing Analyst
- Graphic Designer
- Video Editor
- PHP / MySQL Programmer
Audio / Music Editor Job Vacancy at Cyclofoss Technologies Limited.
Job Title: Audio / Music Editor
Type: Permanent – Full-time
- Cyclofoss is looking for multi-talented Music Editors with strong technical audio editing skills to manage our digital portal.
- We are looking for an all-around music expert with deep knowledge of Nigerian/African/World music trends and genres to join our team.
- We want somebody that lives and breathes music.
- Successful candidates will have strong breadth and depth of knowledge about different genres of popular music. In this position, you will combine your music knowledge with audio/music editing skill to manage our digital database.
- You must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and comfortable with technology. You must be able to maintain focus on tasks and deliverables under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in using audio editing software like Sound Forge or other good editing software applications is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use digital audio software like Sound Forge (or similar audio editing application) for digital audio enhancements, cleanups, cutting, timing etc.
- You will also be responsible for data-entry and maintenance of our audio content metadata database.
- Edit digital audio for web quality, then upload finished product to our database in the format that best satisfies needs.
- Apply independent judgment to review, correct and classify music-related data elements according to established standards and practices.
- Ensure that metadata in new music content adheres to standards.
- Research artists to verify metadata.
- A proven track record in audio/music editing with at least 2 years of applicable experience.
- OND/HND/Degree qualification is required.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, “newsroom-like” collaborative environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and audio production software.
- Good graphic design skill.
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must demonstrate in-depth, working knowledge of industry-standard multimedia production technology, including software and hardware.
- Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current media trends.
- Ensure that album and artist metadata in our digital database are of highest quality.
- Comprehensive and well-rounded knowledge of wide array of popular music and pop culture.
- Ability to review, navigate, and compare vast amounts of textual and imagery information from multiple information sources in a rapid manner.
- Detail-oriented with good judgment, critical thinking, and a strong capacity for spotting trends and/or anomalies.
- Excellent internet research skills.
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with large amounts of data.
- High computer literacy (use of keyboard shortcuts, efficient file/folder management, etc.)
- Basic understanding of the current state of the (digital) music business, previous experience with media industry job is required.
Above industry standard.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2017.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: using Job Title as the Subject of the email.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions .