Kuro Communications is currently recruiting to fill up the vacant positions below:
1.) Business Development Executive
2.) Senior Analyst/Project Manager
3.) Account/ Finance Manager
Business Development Executive Job at Kuro Communications
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Abuja
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- We are seeking for Business Development Professionals with a minimum of 2+ years’ experience and a current and active network of prospective corporate clients in Nigeria and Western Africa.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant course
- The right candidate must be able to originate significant deal flow and create new investment
- Conduct research and preparation on client lead
- To be familiar and comply with all relevant Group policies and local regulations in relation to all products
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Banks products and services.
- Good PC skills.
- Understanding of businesses and financials
- Market and competition knowledge
- Presentation and soft skills tailored to engaging business owners
- Closing deals
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Client training on digital solutions
How to Apply:
- Candidate should clearly state the position they are applying for as subject of the email e.g. Account/ Finance Manager
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.