Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Officer/Supervisor – ISP.
Job Location: Lagos
- Degree in Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
- Cisco, ITIL, PMP, Microsoft certifications are added advantages.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of leadership;
- Experience of planning, arrangement and control over operating activities;
- Experience of personnel management (direct or dotted line organizations);
- Ability to establish cross-functional connections within a company.
- Good presentation skills
- Good English level.
- Industry experience: Candidate should have relevant experience of a minimum 3 years with managed services and operations in IT or Telecom domain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; good team player; highly motivated self-starter; good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills
- Experience in Customer Relationship Handling
- Leadership skills: Cross Functions Management, Decision Making.
Apply Before: 23rd January, 2017
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
- This is very important, the subject of your mail must be in this format: “Current Place of Work – Years of experience – Certification – Course of Study – Full Name” e.g ISN – 3 – CCNA, MCP, ITIL – Computer Science – Oni, S. Olaoluwa
- Mails received with subject of mail in the format other than what we have above shall be ignored.
Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN) is a leading Systems Integrator & Connectivity Provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria and West Africa since 1997.
ISN delivers the most reliable, robust, high performance IT solutions and services IT infrastructure to industries, corporate, residential, off-shore and rural areas clients. ISN is an Internet Service Provider (ISP), Application Service Provider (ASP), and Web related applications and services focusing on the Design, implementation, supply and maintenance of bandwidth and managed Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions, for mission critical environments.