Prepaid Medicare Services Limited is seeking for an outstanding candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent.
Job Location: Abuja.
- To answer and or/initiate customer calls, respond to customer needs in a professional, service-oriented manner and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by seeking first call resolution.
- Modelling effective communication skills, call centre agents must be knowledgeable about the products and services of Prepaid Medicare Services Ltd HMO.
- Good Typing Skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional development through participation in continuing education and professional Organizations.
- Ability to explain detailed instructions articulately and clearly
- Ability to analyse Information promptly
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
- Relevant product knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be Conversant with the HMO processes and Maintenance
- Must also be good in Coordination, Listening, Scheduling and Teamwork
- Must possess good administrative skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- Minimum of an OND in any of the Sciences, Marketing, Insurance or any other relevant field
- HMO Experience is necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written English language
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative sales and marketing network
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) will be an added advantage
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Function as an information source through telephonic assistance to members, providers, billing agencies, and various company/department staff.
- Conduct member outreach calls as assigned to proactively educate members on services available (Welcome Calls).
- Process complaints, following established guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of National guidelines, regulations, and departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance.
- Answer calls professionally and respond to customer inquiries
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Provide pleasant customer experience through superior customer service methods, problem solving and real-time issue resolution.
- Interact with provider community and various departments to resolve issues involving the membership and credentialing status.
- Explain benefits, eligibility status, enrolment processing procedures and status of authorizations and referrals to callers.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send their application and CV’s to: email@example.com
Via Post, addressed to:
The Admin/HR Manager,
Prepaid Medicare Services Limited (Head Office),
Suite F6, Wing C,
3rd Floor, ABM Plaza, (Opposite Utako Market),
Plot Nos 23 Ekukinam Street,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Prepaid Medicare Services Limited is a leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja seeks to fill the under-listed positions with competent, experienced and dedicated individuals.