Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Co-ordinator
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Customer Business Management, Foreign Trade (or relevant field)
Years of Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service or fresh graduates with outstanding results will be considered.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Highly self-motivated and the ability to work without supervision.
- Flexible as some out of hours working may be required.
- Experience in a Customer Service related role and the ability to demonstrate competence to successfully carry out the requirements of the role.
- Effective team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate politely, confidently and persuasively with a wide variety of people (internal and external), up to very senior levels.
- Able to undertake all activities in a disciplined and professional manner.
- Prepare for, attend and contribute actively to meetings as required, and take all follow-up actions in agreed timescales.
Job Specification(s): Key Responsibilities
- Ensure an efficient and effective Customer Support process whilst maximizing sales and profit potential.
- Interface with customers and actively progress orders to ensure stated levels of Customer service are achieved.
- Act within the Company as the ‘voice of the customer’ to ensure that their needs are expressed to all relevant parties.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure stated customer service levels are met.
- Control Loan Stock documentation to ensure all customers and sales needs are met where necessary.
- Provide product warranty control to allow cost effective savings where possible.
- Provide Service Centre support to allow development of the Global Support strategy.
- Develop and implement new customer support processes to continually increase effectiveness of the department and increase customer service levels.
- Establish and maintain departmental procedures to ensure maximum quality performance.
- Maintain good general housekeeping – Tidy workplace and prompt handling of paperwork and goods.
- Ensure customer accounts are maintained up-to-date with all relevant details required. These include quotations, contracts, sales orders, contact / address details etc.
- Provide to customers all necessary documentation on-time, accurately and in the correct format to maximize the opportunity for winning orders.
- Ensure orders are progressed from enquiry to delivery.
- Support implementation of strategic and operational requirements within the Customer Support Department.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all Quality Management System requirements.
- Provide a proactive and effective interface with Customers, Freight Forwarders, Customs and Excise and all other resources to ensure that customer needs are met where possible and goods are delivered on time.
- Track all quotations and provide regular summaries of quotations, orders and sales for customer accounts.
- Process, clean and amend sales orders, shipping and export license documentation, including contract acceptance management to ensure that, where possible, both internal and external customer needs are met.
Apply Before: 15th February, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications via mail to: info@Spectrumforwarding.com