Peoplesource Consulting is currently recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, to fill the following vacant positions:
- Production Pharmacist
- Senior Supplier Program Management Specialist
- Procurement Analysts
- Senior Manager -Supply Chain Functional Excellence
- Head of Procurement – Technical
- Senior Contract Specialist
Production Pharmacist Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Ref. No.: PBPP 01
Reports to: Head, Plant Operations
- We are looking to recruit for our client, an experienced Production Pharmacist with a proven background in the manufacturing and production process, to fulfil this dynamic role. The successful individual will contribute in the planning and organising of all the client’s manufacturing activities.
- The successful candidate must have an excellent communication skills as well as proven leadership and problem solving skills. More details below.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Participates in planning and organizing the manufacturing activities of the company.
- Implements Operational manuals, production plans and programs.
- Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes to organizational objectives and policies.
- Checks the availability of adequate raw and packing materials, utilities and machine size parts.
- Executes the weekly and monthly production plans according to the schedule.
- Controls production process and production facilities and ensure that manufacturing activities are in compliance with the requirements of cGMP and all standard yields along production lines are maintained.
- Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas and production personnel.
- Ensures that all production equipment are maintained in good working order.
- Assists in pilot scale trials of products under development.
- Responsible for all materials issued from warehouse for manufacturing.
- Supervises duties of subordinates, operators and rest of workers and ensures discipline and good working culture among the staff.
- Ensures on the job training of production personnel.
- Ensures production personnel are kitted in relevant PPEs before entering into production area in accordance with relevant SOPs.
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly production reports indicating relevant KPIs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisory Manager.
- Reports to the Head, Plant Operations.
Experienced and Education
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
- Five (5) years production work experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Functional knowledge of production lines (tablets, liquids & ointments) is an advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proven experience in training and development of staff to meet set goals.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment.
- As above
- Any other tasks assigned by your Manager
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV’s and application letter to: [email protected] quoting the job title and reference above as subject.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.