KPMG Nigeria- our client seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Innovation Manager – Consumer Business
- Managing Director – Consumer Business
- Human Resources Manager
- Managing Director – Agribusiness
- Managing Director – Shared Services
Innovation Manager – Consumer Business Job Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria
Job Title: Innovation Manager – Consumer Business
Ref #: SRMN/001
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry / Sector: FMCG
- The role will be involved in developing and delivering new product plans; from ideation to commercialization, consistent with the mid-long term business plans from a clear understanding of target consumers tastes, habits, trends and evolution.
Detailed Job Descriptions
- Undertake analysis of the consumer market space to assess feasibility of proposed growth options – entry into new product segments, brand and product extensions, etc.
- Develop action plans for implementation of agreed product innovation initiatives and report regularly on progress against the action plans.
- Coordinate research and development efforts to formulate cost effective products in line with agreed business objectives.
- Oversee User Acceptance Testing and Technical Trials for new products.
- Develop and manage the budget for product innovation to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
- Coordinate plans to launch and commercialise new products in line with agreed timelines and budget.
- Provide assistance to the Sales Team to monitor and evaluate consumer satisfaction with new products.
- Strong product innovation background, with proven record of developing and launching products to market based on insights into consumer tastes and preferences.
- Understanding of the macroeconomic and industry trends and their influence on consumer preferences.
- Ability to address and analyse problems and to develop strategic responses.
- Strong business acumen and ability to identify and convert opportunities.
- Excellent communication, business presentations, persuasion, and analytical skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Maintains integrity and professional ethics.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related Social Sciences
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience with at least 5 years spent in a marketing/ brand management role
- Proven experience in developing and commercialising new products in the FMCG sector
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.