Stresert Services Limited – Our client in various sector of the economy, require the services of the following positions below:
- Business Manager (Operation)
- Health Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Generator/AC Technician
- School Administrator
Business Manager (Operation) Job Vacancy at Stresert Services Limited
Job Title: Business Manager (Operation)
Specifically, the candidate will:
- Develop and implement efficient operational processes for managing a strongly diversified life insurance book of business;
- Play a key role in the implementation of IT systems to support the business;
- Provide leadership for effective implementation and measurement of operating policies and procedures;
- Play a major role in the development of new products and services;
- Develop product documentation of the highest quality and distinction;
- General management, HR and supervisory skills;
- Strategy formulation and implementation
- Actively monitor performance against budget and expected key indicators and promptly address deviations from these targets;
- Coordinate the preparation of operational reports;
- Establish and implement short- and long-range operational goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Insurance, Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics from a reputable institution;
- A master’s degree In Insurance, Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics will be an added advantage;
- Relevant professional qualification(s) i.e. ACII, ACIIN, etc.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ related life insurance experience with at least three years life insurance experience in a senior management position for a reputable insurance company;
- Thorough knowledge of the insurance regulatory environment; The Insurance Act and Regulations and the NAICOM guidelines;
- Strong understanding of insurance and reinsurance, management and practice;
- Must be computer literate, must be versed with online business platforms;
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial ability;
- Must have verifiable contacts and existing business with a good wide reach;
- Good human relationship and interpersonal skills is essential for this position.
Very attractive with good career prospect and other work benefits.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘BUS-MGR (Lagos & West)’ as subject of mail.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.