British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Electrical Technician (SMD Production)
- Country Security Manager
- Trade Marketing Representative (Nigeria)
- Merchandiser (Other Areas)
Electrical Technician (SMD Production) Job Vacancy at BATN
Job Title: Electrical Technician (SMD Production)
Job number: 14047BR
Appointment type: Permanent
- To ensure the reduction of breakdown on SMD and FRMD machines and achieve maximum availability and OEE through effective provision of electrical support to all SMD production equipment in line with best practices, at an effective cost, in a hygienic and safe working environment
- Provide technical support to production machines in SMD and FRD.
- Ensure maximum machine availability and efficiency through prompt attendance to electrical issues on the machine
- Provide Sytemic Troubleshooting using the PLC
- Modification of PLC Programmes when necessary.
- Modification of Electrical circuitry to accommodate machine modification.
- Provide in-house training to electro technical staff when the need arises to improve technical skill.
- Implement EHS audit recommendations and ensure all guards are intact and working.
- Attend to technical call out request from SMD Cell Managers.
- Ensures month on month reduction in electrical downtime in the Cell
- Implementation of downtime analysis of SMD machines in the Cell
- Ensure electrical issues are resolved and captured daily
- Ensure all checks and reports are up to date
- Ensure faults are fix as soon as it happened
- Ensure CID and WEGA units are optimized for better performance
- Ensure all quality parameters and detectors are optimized and maintained to ensure waste is minimized.
- Effective and efficient deployment of resources.
- Ensure downtime and root cause analysis is done regularly
- Ensure spares usage is controlled, captured and reviewed
- Continuously looking for better ways of carrying out repair and resolving issues
- Installing new and existing equipment upgrade
Key Success Factors
- Increase machine OEE via effective maintenance and downtime analysis.
- Good communication skills, high work efficiency
- Ability to define objectives and achieve success
- Consistently operate within agreed quality targets
- Up to date operational records kept
- Good House keeping
- Zero record of accident in the department
- The day–to-day technical activities in a Making and Packing Machine combination and Filter rod making machines in SMD need strict monitoring and good coordination. This is the responsibility of the job holder.
- OND in Electrical engineering
- Knowledge of production processes and computer literacy.
- Minimum of one years working experience in FMCG manufacturing company.
- Good analytical ability
- Must be a Team player.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.