The Workplace Centre Limited – Our Client is a pan-african Real Estate Developer and is currently seeking applications to fill the following positions below in Abuja:
- Sales Manager
- Project Analyst
- Office Administrator
- Senior Project Manager
Sales Manager Job Vacancy at The Workplace Centre Limited
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the client’s management in recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, setting targets, delegating work, motivating and coaching the sales team
- Drive sales of serviced land plots and top structures for residential and commercial use
- Establish sales strategies and objectives towards achieving annual sales quotas and projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products
- Maintain sales volumes, product mix, and selling price data by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Provide input into the process of establishing and adjusting sales prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Design and execute innovative sales drives and shaping products to appeal to the market and perform ahead of competition
- Minimum of 5-7 experience in sales and marketing
- Possess strong people management, leadership, analytical, verbal and written skills
- Knowledge and understanding of laws regarding real estate and investment is considered a plus
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.