Jumia Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrative Associate
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: First Degree in Business Administration or related field from an accredited University or equivalent
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment in a similar role
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
Other Requirements: Competencies Required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Must be proactive and highly motivated
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Must be assertive and have good people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are key
- Good analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously is key
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets and also prioritize tasks under pressure
Job Specification(s): As Administrative Associate, you will be responsible for providing general administrative support to the department and the entire company including the employees with the aim of ensuring seamless implementation of company’s operations and processes.
- Manage the utilization of company property and equipment to prevent premature loss or damage due to misuse and to ensure maximum efficiency of same at all times.
- Manage requisition and storage of office stationeries and other company equipment.
- Negotiate with vendors to ensure procurement and purchases are made at the barest minimal cost to the company at all times.
- Supervise and coordinate the management of fleet and maintain company vehicles for maximum efficiency; liaise with government institutions and vendors for up-to-date documentation for vehicles and drivers.
- Timely reporting of updates, depletion, damages and losses to the relevant authority.
- Manage protocol and documentation for expatriates.
- Respond to employee enquiries and provide necessary assistance to issues raised.
- Manage an organized, up-to-date filing system for company, vehicle and employee documentation.
- Any other task as may be assigned.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply