AOS Orwell Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Integrated Control and Safety Systems Sales Services Engineer
- Workshop Sales Service Manager
- Workshop Services Sales Engineer – Tendering and Estimation
- Valves Repair Sales Services Manager
Integrated Control and Safety Systems Sales Services Engineer Job Vacancy at AOS Orwell Nigeria
Job Title: Integrated Control and Safety Systems Sales Services Engineer
Ref. No: PMD/ICSS
Location: Port Harcourt
Area: Process Management (control systems and instrumentation)
- Reporting to the Workshop Sales Service Manager, this person is responsible for driving the service sales of ICSS, Valve.
- Consultative selling and technical presentations on ICSS maintenance service contracts/upgrades of existing plant/critical equipment control systems and 3rd party interfaces
- Work with E&I/maintenance/operations site and project teams in customer organisations to provide solutions on control system needs and requirements
- Support internal sales/estimators to prepare system architecture and technical proposals and provide support for reviews, ensure timely submission.
- Prepare reports and presentations for management related to sales and revenue, project funnel, collect competitor intelligence.
- Monitor the market and evaluate competition and customer specific strategic and operational factors to support business decisions.
- Technical Bachelors degree from an accredited university.
- Demonstrated track record of sales / business development growth in Nigeria within oil & gas market target customers production/maintenance/operations/L&D/asset management organizations
- Working experience of 5-10 years with GE/Siemens/Rockwell/Schneider/Yokogawa/Honeywell control systems sales/services
- Must be a self-starter who is driven to completion of sales orders and project execution.
- Willingness and ability to travel 60% time across Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.