Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a reputable Express Logistics and Technology Company with operations in Lagos, Nigeria, is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Head of Operations
- Head of Marketing and Brand Development
- Head of Sales
Head of Operations Job Vacancy Workforce Management Centre
- Build a world-class network of delivery riders and drivers
- Build a complete operations team and manage development programs for all team members
- Manage health, safety, regulatory and compliance requirements for the delivery workforce
- Source, Procure, Manage and Maintain Delivery Assets and Technology Devices
- Expand delivery operations into new cities and hubs
- Deliver world-class customer experience and customer support operations
- Develop and optimize logistics processes to enable aggressive growth
- Create a large Pipeline of “Ready to hire” riders and drivers
- Create and deliver training programs for Delivery Riders and Drivers
- Manage operating and work schedules to cover weekday and weekend operations
- Deliver Weekly Performance Reports and Analytics on Customer Service and Operations
- Ensure performance metrics stay above agreed thresholds
- Execute Special projects: such as Learning, Recruitment and Reward Systems.
- Hands-on Operations Genius – With track record of managing world-class operations processes
- 7 years+ experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, Distribution and Last-mile Delivery
- Strong passion for technology/data, and deep interest in technology enabled operations
- Global worldview (and experience), self-starter and strong entrepreneurial instincts
- Team builder with ability to inspire others towards a compelling vision
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility for achievement
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills. Obsessed with detail and a Meticulous time manager
- Strong written and oral communication.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to: email@example.com Please indicate the job title as the subject of the email.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.