Reckitt Benckiser is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Project Engineer
Job Location: Agbara, Ogun State
Educational Qualification: Minimum B.Eng or HND in any field of engineering from a recognized institution.
Years of Experience: Minimum of two (2) years project management experience in a , preferably in an FMCG
- Must be proficient in the use AutoCAD.
- MSc in project management will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of construction and safety management.
Core Competencies & Skills:
- Communication and interpersonal relations
- Finance and budgeting
- Negotiating and networking
- Good judgement and analytical ability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Leadership and teamwork
- Commercial awareness
- Good and quick decision making
- Planning and organising
- Relationship management.
- Stress management
- Project management
- Construction safety management
- Cost and budget Control.
- Good manufacturing practice
- Assists in the preparation of engineering proposals by translating identified business needs into conceptual designs and drawing up preliminary specifications to be shared with suppliers.
- Liaise with other Reckitt Benckiser site’s on existing best practices on proposed projects and ensure that all new projects meet Reckitt Benckiser best practice.
- Responsible for interfacing with the extended factory team; managing project works to ensure minimum disruption to regular site operations during projects.
- Responsible for preparing overall project work schedules and networks and forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly project status reports and change orders for management communication.
- Responsible for project budget monitoring and trend tracking.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring that all assigned personnel and contractors are coordinating their activities with other project participants ensuring overall delivery of entire project in full.
- Involved in putting together project budget costings for business decision making.
- Responsible for organizing contractor prequalification and tender exercises.
- Responsible for coordination of all technical activities on assigned projects.
- Responsible for interfacing with major 3P suppliers on designs, placement of orders and follow up on all project related orders.
- Accountable for successful completion of engineering projects.
- Ensure safety in execution during implementation phase of projects.
- Participates in contractor meetings and resolving interface issues between contractors on project issues.
- Responsible for ensuring that the requirements of contracts are satisfied in full by all contractors and suppliers.
Apply Before: 18th January 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the relevant position applied for as heading