e.Stream Networks Limited recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Sales Executive
- Service Desk Executive
Sales Executive Job Vacancy at e.Stream Networks Limited
Job Title: Sales Executive
Acquisition Of New Business:
- Sales associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance.
- Generating opportunities to meet the company targets and following up on new leads and referrals
- Searching proactively for new accounts to generate revenue while following up on prospects to achieve sales targets.
- Prepare quotations for prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends in the sector.
- Identifying sales prospects and contacts and other accounts as assigned.
- Providing sales progress reports on a weekly basis.
- Record all visitations in the assigned Visitation sheet.
- Sales associates have an emphasis on department and product knowledge, providing information on Product features, and knowing related items to sell an entire project.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers.
- Follow up on job quotes to complete the sale
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
Strategic Client Management (Existing Business):
- Achieving sustainable revenue from existing customers by assessing relationships on the basis of satisfaction, risk and expansion opportunities, understand their businesses, goals, strategies and challenges.
- Producing file notes after any client meetings, summarizing any additional actions required, including follow-up calls.
- Work with Marketing and Communication team to set up campaigns that promote the services to existing and new customers.
- Maintain good customer/staff relationship.
- Deliver reports and progress to the Team Lead on regular basis including statistical analysis and improvement of action plan.
- Assess the customer needs by finding out what information, products or services the customer requires for the purpose of formulating a business case and delivering an effective variety of ICT solutions that will help the customer exceed their business objectives.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Social Science, Engineering, Computing or any other relevant discipline
- Any relevant sales or leadership training would be an advantage
- 3-5 years’ working experience in sales
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 18th January, 2017.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.