PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Director of Operations and Finance
- State-Level Public Financial Management Specialist
- Public Procurement Expert
- Chief of Party (COP)
Director of Operations and Finance Job Vacancy at PwC
Job Title: Director of Operations and Finance
Reference Number: 130-PEO00708
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- PwC seeks qualified candidates for a Director of Operations and Finance position for the potential USAID State Accountability, Transparency and Effectiveness (State2State) project in Nigeria to support the program.
- The overall objective of the project will be to increase the effectiveness, accountability and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria, contributing to the achievement of strengthened good governance, and improved responsiveness of targeted government institutions.
- The Director of Operations and Finance (DOF) will be located in-country and will serve as the main point of contact for financial management, operations management and reporting. DOF will develop project budgets, forecasts and analyses.
- The DOF will work with the Ministry of Finance and other stakeholders.
- The DCOP will report to USAID on the progress of the program using a planning and monitoring system that focuses on annual performance work plans and accompanying budgets.
- The DOF will report to the COP and will work with all other team leads to ensure that financial and operation matters are in order.
Position/ Program Requirements
- Over ten years of work experience in accounting, operations, and financial management;
- A degree in Financial Management, Business Administration, Accounting or Finance;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing large budgets;
- Demonstrated experience in cost control, timely reporting of accruals, vouchers, quarterly financial reports, expenditure analysis, audit findings, and/or other required documentation;
- Demonstrated understanding of prevailing USAID policies, rules and regulations concerning financial management of projects;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain financial records and systems in compliance with USAID policies, rules and regulations;
- Excellent English language written and oral communications skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Preferred
- Experience with USG financial reporting and compliance requirements;
- Experience developing forecasting and quantification processes;
- Experience implementing and communicating operating process changes for improved efficiencies;
- Experience recruiting, forming, and managing teams;
- Experience interacting with foreign government officials at the federal, state, and local levels;
- Experience with stakeholder management.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.