Nwafor Orizu College of Education invites applications from suitably candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Chief Security Officer
- Security Patrol Man
- Mechanical Engineer II
- Civil Engineer II
- Deputy Chief Security Officer
- Chief, Legal Officer
- Chief, Medical Officer
- Deputy Director, Works and Services
- Lecturer (Music)
- Lecturer (Primary Education Studies)
- Lecturer (French)
- Lecturer (Early Child Care and Education)
- Lecturer (Geography)
- Lecturer (History and International Studies)
Chief Security Officer Job Vacancy at Nwafor Orizu College of Education
Job Title: Chief Security Officer – CONTEDISS 12
- Candidates for Chief Security Officer should not have retired below the level of Assistant Superintendent of Police or its equivalent in other security services.
Conditions of Service
- The remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable to other staffs in College of Education and as may be determined from time to time by the state government/Governing Council of the College.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward 15 copies of typewritten applications with 15 copies of updated Curriculum Vitae giving the following details below in a sealed envelope:
A.) Personal Data:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Working Experience (with dates)
- Present employment, Status, Salary Level
- Extra-Curriculum Activities
- Names and Addresses of three Referees
B.) Also to be forwarded with the application are photocopies of each Certificate claimed.
C.) Candidates are advised to request their named referees to send references on them direct to the Registrar before the closing date stated above.
All applications should be forwarded to:
Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe,
Note: Only the applications of candidates shortlisted for interview would be acknowledged.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.