Nigeria International School (NIS), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Head Teacher
- Assistant Head Teacher
Principal Job Vacancy at NIS
Job Title: Principal
The candidates for any of this post must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- A Degree in Education from a recognized university.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized college of education.
- Possession of a higher degree or qualification will be an added advantage i.e. M.Sc or P.hd
- Not less than 18 years of practical post-graduation teaching experience with prove of experience (post —graduation from the teaching college or college of education)
- Must have been a HOD: Head of Department.
- Must be a team player
- Must not be more than 55 years of age at the time of employment
- Evidence of service as a Vice-Principal of a recognized secondary school, High school or an Academy
- Evidence or prove of teaching across secondary school classes or high school classes i.e. JSS 1 to JSS3 & SS 1 to SS3
- Registered and certified member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) or that of any other country
- Holders of degrees outside education need not apply.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address all applications to:
Senior Counselor (Political/Education/Protocol),
Embassy of Nigeria,
No. 196 Boulevard de la CENSAD,
Cotonou Benin Republic.
- All applications must be in Four (4) copies with one Passport photo each;
- All copies of qualifications must be enclosed;
- Three referees required;
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.