Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency is inviting interested persons to apply for the following positions listed below:
1.) Principal Estate Officer
2.) Principal Asset Data Processing Officer
3.) Principal IT Maintenance Officer
4.) Assistant Director, IT/Asset Management
5.) Principal Executive Officer, Finance & Admin
6.) Principal Administration Officer
7.) Assistant Director, Admin & Finance
8.) Assistant Director, Procurement
9.) Principal Occupational Health & Safety Officer
10.) Principal Enforcement/Compliance Officer
11.) Assistant Director, Enforcement
12.) Principal Quality Control Officer
13.) Principal Project Monitoring Officer
14.) Assistant Director, Monitoring & Quality Control
15.) Principal Landscaping & Ground Maintenance Officer
16.) Principal Building Maintenance Officer
17.) Assistant Director, Building/Ground Maintenance
18.) Principal Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance & Operations
19.) Assistant Director, Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance & Operations
20.) Principal Executive Officer, Public Affairs
21.) Assistant Director, Legal Adviser (Secretary)
22.) Assistant Director, Internal Audit
Principal Estate Officer Job Vacancy at KADFAMA
Job Title: Principal Estate Officer
- University degree in Building Engineering, Facilities Maintenance, Estate Management or Science discipline.
- A Master’s degree will be an Advantage.
- Seven (7) years post qualification experience.
Remuneration is in accordance with civil service terms and conditions of engagement.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an application letter which should be accompanied with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, relevant academic and professional certificates, passport photographs, and other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be clearly marked “Application for [Job Title]” and addressed to:
The Director General,
Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency
Sir Kashima Ibrahim House,
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.
- The Kaduna State Government is indemnified of any responsibility to any and all the applicants as this advertisement does not constitute a binding agreement with any applicant.
- The Kaduna State Government is not bound to employ any of the applicants.
- Applicants with Third Class Degrees and below may not bother to apply.
- Applicants with relevant Professional Registrations stand a better chance of being considered.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.