Elizade University hereby invites applications from suitably qualified, innovative, versatile and, proactive candidates with established research areas, publications and competitive citations (at different levels) to occupy the following academic positions:
- Lecturer I (Public & International Law)
- Lecturer II (Public & International Law)
- Senior Lecturer (Public & International Law)
- Professor (Public & International Law)
- Lecturer I (Private & Property Law)
- Lecturer II (Private & Property Law)
- Senior Lecturer (Private & Property Law)
- Professor (Private & Property Law)
Lecturer I (Public & International Law) Job Vacancy at Elizade University
Job Title: Lecturer I
Department: Public & International Law
Areas of Specialization: Public & International Law
- Candidates should possess a Doctorate Degree in Law from a recognized University with at least Three (3) years post-Doctoral teaching, research and administrative experience in a University.
- Candidates for this position must have Six (6) papers with at least Two (2) in indexed international journals.
The remuneration and conditions of service are applicable in Nigerian Federal Universities.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies of their application, CV and credentials to:
P.M.B. 002, Ilara-Mokin,
- Candidates should also request their three (3) referees to send reports on them under confidential cover to the same address above.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.