Consultant Job Vacancy at CSR-in-Action
Job Title: Consultant
- The Consultant will be tasked with the responsibility of providing strategic, unbiased and objective advisory services to assist organisations in improving productivity and overall performance, whilst minimising cost and risk.
- Successful candidates will possess business skills that will help clients solve problems, create value and maximise growth.
- Strategy design and planning to helping clients understand how to identify, prioritise, and manage issues
- Research and analysis to include peer benchmarking, trend analysis, case studies, article writing, and best practice identification
- Effectively manage relationships with clients
- Oversee projects from proposal stage to post-implementation
- Manage financial data to include identifying sources of financial data and establishing the best ways to gather and process data
- Assist clients to develop, implement and maintain financial control procedures
- Degree or certification in Accounting or Financial Management.
- Proven work experience as a consultant.
- Knowledge of sustainability will be an added advantage.
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interpret and analyse raw data
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- Strong interpersonal relations skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: or using the job title as your subject.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position or PREVIOUS to access the previous vacant position.