Kings Polytechnic, Ubiaja, a federal government approved private polytechnic, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
- Assistant Lecturer (Computer Science)
- Assistant Lecturer (Building Technology/Architecture)
- Assistant Lecturer (Science Laboratory Technology)
Assistant Lecturer (Computer Science) Job Vacancy at Kings Polytechnic
Job Title: Assistant Lecturer
Department: Computer Science
- Should possess an M.Sc. or M.Sc.in view
- Candidate should have extensive Knowledge of CRM, Database Administration, Networking, and Programming.
- Should possess strong communication skill and good interpersonal relationship skill.
- Teaching experience will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to “the Registrar, Kings Polytechnic, Ubiaja, Edo State”.
- Email subject should carry vacancy and the department applied for.
- Attachments should contain curriculum vitae, a recent passport photograph, and a cover letter stating among other things why you should be chosen and what you would be bringing to the table.
- The position shall be a full time employment and so residence in Ubiaja, or its environs will be required.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.