YES Kitchen and Catering Services Ltd. is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Bakery Associate
- Sales Associate
- Sales Supervisor
Bakery Associate Job Vacancy at YES Kitchen and Catering Services Ltd
Job Title: Bakery Associate
Location: Festac and Ketu
Job Type: Full-time
Do you enjoy preparing and baking cookies, bread and cakes using proven ingredients and recipes? Does working in a professional kitchen excite you? Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a fast paced and friendly environment? If the thought of helping people make healthy choices in one of the fastest growing companies is up your alley – then we need YOU to join our winning team at YES Kitchen and Catering Services!
Who are we? Well, we aspire to push the boundaries of the food industry, maintain the strictest quality standards in the industry, and have an unshakeable commitment to bettering the lives of our staff and customers.
We are looking for people who are passionate – about great food, and about the communities they live in – and who want to bring their passion into the workplace and make a difference.
- • Assist and help in the preparation and production of products by company specifications and instructions in the time frame
- • Treat and process raw materials and ingredients (flour, oil, sugar, yeast, water, etc)
- • Prepare different dough and mixtures according to production recipes under Head baker supervision
- • Fill and maintain presentation stock
- • Stock products
- • Help in the bakery or customer service when required.
- • Receive deliveries and verify that the delivered goods match weight and shapes mentions in the catalogue
- • Assist and help in inventory taking
- • Manage spoilage, turnovers and inventory of stocks and goods
- • Clean, maintain machinery and equipment used in bakery.
Requirements and Skills:
- • Ability to work independently
- • Ability to communicate verbally, and understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- • Technical skills in preparation and handling of all kind of bakery products
- • Ability to handle weight up to 15 kg
- • Able to break down and reassemble equipment as needed for cleaning and maintenance purposes
- • Ability to use larger ovens, production guides, forms for bakery products, proof boxes, bakery scale and hot cases
Education and Experience:
- Prior experience working in a bakery
How to Apply
If interested, please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.