Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo State.
Educational Qualification: A good first degree/Equivalent Qualification
Years of Experience: 3 years cognate experience
- Professionalism/Customer Satisfaction
- Business Development Skills
- Marketing Skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Budgetary Planning & Control
Cross Functional Competencies:
- Team Working & Cooperation
- Communication and Influencing
- Internal Customer Satisfaction
- PC Skills
Job Specification(s): The ideal candidate must have extensive Business Development experience and networks in the South-West Region of the Country. The candidate will be responsible for revenue generation within the region and will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
He/she will identify and develop the appropriate Marketing channel to deliver the company’s Services. The person will be in charge of identifying, qualifying and closing new opportunities to meet and exceed the organization’s corporate objective. The role will also include managing established and existing relationships to ensure maximize incremental revenues from existing customers.
- Responsible for identifying, developing, exploring and expanding income generation opportunities for the organization.
- Maintain existing customer relationships, establish new ones
- Proactively manage Client relationships with the organization in the most efficient and effective way
- Protects organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Review and upgrade Regional business plans and make appropriate recommendations through Chief Business Manager
- Work with HR Outsourcing Groups to identify and meet PUM requirements/needs promptly.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Business Manager.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Identify trendsetting ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Develop & nurture a network in the South-West Region, which will be of potential financial value to the organization.
- Identify customer needs and proactively seek to meet them in the most efficient and effective way.
Apply Before: 2017-03-03
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply