ARM Life Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Education Qualification: Minimum of HND, B.Sc,MBA
Years of Experience: Preferred years of experience: 2 – 5 year(s)
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: Managing existing data -base of clients as well as monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of this strategy Monitoring the performance indices of the Business and Developing periodic performance management reports Identifying and recommending new business initiatives / opportunities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Assist with periodic update of the Firm’s business plan and reviewing growth strategy to ensure market dominance in key locations.
- Bench marking – conducting comparative analysis of the Key Performance Indicators with industry peers and emerging markets
- Assist with developing and nurturing counterpart relationships of strategic and financial nature
- Effective relationship management of Customers.
- Preparation and circulation of periodic performance monitoring reports
- Assist in the planning of corporate strategy sessions and subsequent development of group-wide corporate strategic plans
Apply Before: 18th January, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]