WFO Roedl & Partner is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Associate, Audit Services
- Audit, Senior Associate
- IT Administrator
Associate, Audit Services Job Vacancy at WFO Roedl & Partner
Job Title: Associate, Audit Services
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She is to directly lead assigned Audit engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must possess 1-3 years work experience in audit, accounting or finance role.
- Must be a member of a recognized accounting body (i.e. ICAN or ACCA) or in the final stage of the qualifying exams.
- Must have demonstrated experience in client relationship management.
- Must possess the ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of MS Office Package in addition to good communication and report writing skills.
- Good experience in accounting software such as SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE, etc.
- Good experience in the use of Caseware Audit toolis desirable.
- Strong team working skills
- Must have completed NYSC and be 26 years or below.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s stating the job title, eg: “Associate, Audit Services” as subject of their email and their mail should summarize how they best fit for the position. CVs should be sent to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th January, 2017.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.