KPMG Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Undergraduate Internship
- Graduate Internship
Undergraduate Internship Job Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria
Job Title: Undergraduate Internship
Job Location: Lagos
To be eligible, all applicants must :
- Below 24 years of age
- Possess SSCE/A’level credits or equivalent, in minimum of 5 subjects, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting
- Be on the track of First Class or a Second Class Upper grade in any discipline, with and official Academic Transcripts, indicating the most recent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
- Have completed at least the second year of the University program, but must not be in final year.
- Pass an essay writing and interview assessment
- Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2017 Internship Recruitment clearly stated as the subject of your mail on or before 31st of January, 2017.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.