Association for Reproductive and Family Health seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- State Programme Lead
State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job Vacancy at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
Job Title: State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
The officer will report to the State Programme Lead and will be charged with the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities in the LGAs of implementation
- Work with the State Programme Lead to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are conducted appropriately by CBOs to meet the donor and project’s M&E needs.
- Participate in State Monitoring and Evaluation Technical Working Group
- Support the development and design of the M&E framework, tools and project M&E plans.
- Provide continuous technical assistance on data management to CBOs and the SR.
- Ensure regular maintenance of database/information system.
- Supervise the key activities of CBOs for compliance to the M&E plan
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites, including the conduct of data verification and validation and data quality assessments (DQAs).
- Participate in project assessments, evaluations and design teams, and conduct operational research activities.
- Analyze data to make informed decision and publication in peer review journal
- Degree in Social Sciences/medical field with at least 3 years post National Youth Service experience in community HIV intervention.
- Experience in HIV Programming, community testing, HIV non-health sector data management, community education on HIV and CBO management.
- Also, preferred are knowledge of public sector data management, M and E system strengthening for NGOs/CBOs and collaborative relationship and liaison with community leaders and state partners.
- Excellent computer skills in Ms Office suite and use of DHIS is compulsory.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to [email protected]. Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must also provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 5th January,2017
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.