Health Partners International (HPI) seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Health Information Specialist
- Demand Side/ Behaviour Change Communication (BCC) Specialist (National)
- M&E Officer
- Public Financial Management Specialist
- HSS/Governance Expert (State)
- Programme Manager
- Evidence Specialist
- Procurement and Supply Chain Specialist
- Finance Manager
- Private/Commercial Sector Specialist
- Malaria Specialist (Pending Donor Approval)
- Operations Manager
Health Information Specialist Job Vacancy at HPI
Job Title: Health Information Specialist
- 10+ years’ experience providing technical support in the development of health statistics, information systems and databases
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send your cover letter and tailored CV (no more than 2 pages), highlighting salary expectations in GBP, to: using the post you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.