Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Politics Correspondent – Lagos
- Education Correspondent – Lagos
- Infotech and Insurance Correspondent – Lagos
- Business and Politics/National Assembly Correspondent – Abuja
- Business and Politics/National Assembly Correspondent – Port Harcourt
- Business and Politics/National Assembly Correspondent – Abia
- Marketer – Lagos
- Marketer – Abuja
- Special Project Executive
- Dispatch Rider/Sales Executive
Politics Correspondent – Lagos Job Vacancy at Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper
Job Title: Politics Correspondent
- Applicant’s age must not be above 30 years.
- Must have contacts of 10 CEOs in affected sectors, capable of influencing adverts placement, be able to conduct minimum of four exclusive interviews qualified for publication per month and must generate one half page paid advert monthly to earn commission.
Gross Salary: N60,000.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
34, Matanmi Aromobi Street,
Off Ijoko Road, Gasline Bus-Stop,
Sango – Ogun State.
- Only applicants that are target driven should apply.
- No salary on failure to achieve target.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.