The Nigeria Foundation for the Support of Victims of Terrorism – Victims Support Fund (VSF) is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Expediter – Borno
- Communications Assistant
- Programme Assistant, State Office – Adamawa
- Programme Assistant, State Office – Borno
- Programme Assistant, Livelihood & Recovery
- Programme Assistant, Peace Building & Research
- Programme Assistant, Grants & Collaboration, Linkage & Partnership
- Security Officer
- Programme Officer, State Office
- Head, Human Resources and Finance
- Expediter – Adamawa
Expediter – Borno Job Vacancy at VSF
Summary of Role
- Provide logistics and required support for the Foundation. Ensure timely, efficient and effective travel times of staff and drop off of documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the Foundation’s vehicle is in good condition,
- Deliver mail on behalf of the foundation.
- Pick up and drop off staff and guests of the Foundation.
- Convey staff and others on site visits.
- Ensure foundation’s vehicle are clean every morning.
- Provide logistic and admin support.
- Run errands.
- Other assigned tasks by Management.
- Must have at least Senior Secondary Certificate of Education with at least 3 credits. Higher qualifications would be added advantage.
Certification and Training:
- Valid Driving License for type of vehicle engaged to drive. Additional training in defensive driving skills etc. would be desirable.
- At least 5 years experience in similar role in a comparable organization to VSF.
- Must be experienced in working with Senior Management
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Appreciable communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter indicating and explaining suitability for the position to: [email protected]
Note: Indigenes or residents are encouraged to apply for position at the state level.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.