Action Against Hunger | ACF-International is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Cash Officer
- Radio Operator
- Public Health Promotion and Non Food Items Distribution Officer
- Public Health Promotion and Non Food Items Distribution Assistant
- LGA Technical Advisor
- Deputy Country Director – Program
Cash Officer Job Vacancy at ACF-International
Job Title: Cash Officer
- Cash Officer will directly report to Cash Deputy Program Manager and will play a key role in implementing the PROTECT IDP response in North-Eastern Nigeria.
- From 2015 to 2017, ACF will implement a multi-sectoral emergency response program to support IDPs in settlement and camps, and most vulnerable host households in a bid to contribute to the eradication of extreme hunger, malnutrition and poverty in Northern Nigeria.
- Provide support to the Cash Deputy Program Manager to implement the program successfully.
- Facilitate program coordination and monitoring and evaluation of the FSL activities.
- Facilitate community mobilisation activities to support targeting and registration of beneficiaries and improve FSL/Cash Base Interventions knowledge, attitudes and practices.
- Represent ACF externally in relevant LGA level forums and technical working groups.
- Ensure the proper HR management of the field based Cash team.
- Bachelors Degree or Higher Diploma in Accountancy and Food Security related field e.g. Agronomics, Agriculture, Animal health, Agricultural engineering, Development Studies etc.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Professional, good organizational capacity, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and, culturally sensitive.
- Excellent team, budget and project management and representation competencies.
- Previous experience with Cash, food security and livelihoods programming.
- Three years relevant work experience.
- Capacity to supervise a team.
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
- Fluency in Hausa, Kanuri and English.
- Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience managing cash based interventions (i.e. cash for work, cash transfers or cash vouchers).
- Previous team management and activity planning experience.
- Good knowledge of the intervention area/s and local economy.
- Previous experience with ACF.
- Previous donor programming experience (e.g. USAID, ECHO, DFID, SIDA).
- Analytical capacity.
- Good relational qualities.
- Good knowledge of techniques and agricultural/animal health production systems.
- Good knowledge of implementing projects.
- Capacity to write high quality reports.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, For example, “Cash Officer – Borno”
- Also note that applications will be processed on “First Come First Served” basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.