Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Program Officer
- OVC Improvement Officer
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job Vacancy at WEWE
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor project progress through field visit, sport checks, data collection and PM&E at all levels offer feedback and regular communication with Program staff
- Collect and collate reports from the field sites
- Liaise with field implementers regarding reports on M&E activities in Rivers State
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to implementing agents which are sub-grantees to WEWE-LOPIN to verify data quality and authenticity
- Participate in operational research
- Conduct Routine Data Quality Assurance (DQA) and other assessments as may be directed
- Develop case studies and success stories from results in Rivers State
- Assist the M&E director to develop M&E tools
- Provide technical guidance on the implementation of M&E plan at the field level
- Conduct Quarterly M&E meeting with implementing agents (IA) in Rivers State
- Supervise data input into the NOMIS and processes for checking data quality with partners
- Provide updates on performance indicators in the database to enable the fulfillment of reporting obligations to donors
- Assist M&E director with data entry into USAID District Health Information System (DHIS)
- Support the M&E Director to response to data queries from donors
- Develop/update performance indicator definitions
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of a University Degree or Higher National Diploma in Demography, Sociology, Anthropology, Statistics, Mathematics or any relevant disciplines with a Second Class Upper Credit. First class is preferred
- Strong research and evaluation skills
- Extremely strong computer skills with extensive knowledge of SPSS
- Very strong report writing skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English required and ability to speak the local language of the region is desirable.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the title of position applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.
- WEWE’s recruitment process for these positions will be on a rolling basis and while we thank all applicants for showing interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Applications will be reviewed in batches on a first come first served basis. WEWE reserve the right to conclude this recruitment process when a suitable candidate is selected.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.