Erisco Foods Limited is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
- Deputy Factory Manager
- Marketing Executive – Katsina
- Marketing Executive – Kano
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Executive – Bauchi
- Marketing Executive – Adamawa
Deputy Factory Manager Job Vacancy at Erisco Foods Limited
Job Title: Deputy Factory Manager
- Co-ordinate and direct the staff members regarding the activities that need to be performed in the absence of the plant manager
- To keep a close eye on the buying, selling and quality of the material used in production to give maximum output
- To make optimum use of the equipment and available manpower to ensure better productivity
- To ensure that the work gets done as per the priority within the framed budget by maintaining the quality standards and delivering the products on the given deadline
- Implement new plans to ensure better results in accordance with the quality standards
- To maintain, compile, store and retrieve any data and information related to the production
- Oversee daily activities of factory operations.
- Ensure factory activities are performed in the most effective and productive manner.
- Responsible in planning, coordinating and monitor all department to meet requirements.
- Lead and direct the production team to achieve operational goals in quality, yield, cost, delivery and output.
- Maintains the Company’s plant, machinery, building and associated facilities
- Prepares equipment for periodic inspections where required under statutory requirements
- Responsible for resolving the employee issues with the help of human resource department.
- Ensures compliance to all company safety and precautionary regulations.
- Any other duties assigned by Factory Manager
Educational Qualifications & Experience required
- Applicant should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or other related areas and minimum of 8 years working in a similar capacity.
- Experience of Manufacturing in the FMCG sector is quite critical in this role.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good decision making skills
- Good IT and arithmetic skills
- Good process/project management skills
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: and use the job title as email subject.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.