The CIPM Consultancy Team is currently recruiting for a Membership Based Client Organization located in Lagos (Mainland) to fill the following roles:
- Head Of Corporate Affairs/Admin
- Training & Exams Manager
- Membership Manager
- Programmes And Event Manager
- Secretary To Registrar Chapter/Operations
- IT, Research & Publications Manager
- Head Of Accounts
- Head Of Marketing/Membership Services
Head Of Corporate Affairs/Admin Job Vacancy at CIPM Consultancy Team
Job Title: Head Of Corporate Affairs/Admin
Job Code (JobCode: N01)
Reporting To:- The Registrar
- To initiate and implement various communication strategies to create and communicate a favourable public image and reputation for the Institute in order to raise the Institute’s profile.
- To create and implement an efficient administrative system that will support the realization of NIMN vision and mission.
- Strategic thinker
- Team leader/player
- Oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Initiating, managing, and delivering a communication strategy to develop NIMN reputation, increase her visibility, and engender a high level of goodwill among various stakeholders.
- Ensure that all communication is consistent with the vision and mission of NIMN
- Build a relationship with the media to help influence public perception of the Institute
- Scan the various media foe relevant information beneficial to the Institute and communicate same to the president, Registrar, or the Heads of Departments
- Manage the NIMN website and update it with contents that are relevant to visitors
- Create and maintain an administrative environment that will enable the achievement of NIMN corporate objectives.
- Ensure discipline and good conduct among staff.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Quarterly publication and distribution of newsletters to members (March, June, September, and December)
- Bi-annual publication and distribution of NIMN Marketing Journal (January and June)
- Arrange quarterly press conference for the President to relate with the media and disseminate information about the Institute to the public
- Bi-monthly press releases to influence public perception of NIMN
- Bi-annual and annual appraisal exercise for all staff to measure performance and identify development needs.
- Monthly update of NIMN website with relevant content.
- Facilitate monthly staff meeting.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- B.Sc in Mass Communication, Business Administration, or Marketing
- 10 -12 years minimum work experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Kindly use the JOB TITLE and JOB CODE as the subject of your email application. All emails should go to email@example.com
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.